IBOCO Wire and Cable Duct Series & Accessories
When wiring within an assembly is disorganized, technicians can spend a great deal of their time sorting through tangles and increasing your repair costs as a result. At IBOCO, our catalog includes a wide range of wire ducts and accessories designed to make wire duct management simple, easy and time-efficient. Our UL and ISO 9001:2000-certified manufacturing processes ensure your wire and cable ducts are constructed to the highest industry standards. With over 30 years of industry expertise and a full team of product experts, we are confident that we have a solution for your wire and cable management needs.
IBOCO Wire Ducts, Cable Ducts & Accessories Product Offering
Choosing Your Wire And Cable Duct Organization Series
NAB Hager DuctOur New Hager brand North American base (NAB) standard finger PVC wiring duct is designed to immediately mount to North American panels or enclosures. NAB Hager wiring ducts are easy to remove, feature 2 predetermined break lines and are manufactured in wide and narrow options.
Wire Duct SeriesOur standard fingered, high-density wire ducts are an effective alternative to cable ties. Our ducts have fingers to hold wires in place while directing wires in and out of the duct. IBOCO wire duct series are RoHS and UL recognized and offer unique benefits depending on wire duct size and color selection.
Wire Ducts And Cable Ducts By ApplicationWire ducts are IBOCO offers wide, narrow, blue, black and solid wire duct, ensuring that customers in a wide range of industries can find the wire duct they need in our selection.
- Wide finger wire duct meets UL 94V0 for flame retardance and is shipped in 6 foot 6 3/4-inch sections for electrical enclosures, machines, control panels and more.
- Narrow finger wire duct to offer a thinner version of our 6 foot 6 3/4-inch-long wide finger wire ducts.
- Black wire duct to indicate that wiring inside runs to intrinsically safe components in a control panel.
- Blue wire duct for routing wires in the data communication, patch panel, fiber cable and telecommunication industries.
- TS/TSH Solid Wall Wire Duct for longer wire runs in applications such as packaging and conveying systems.
Benefits of Using IBOCO Wire And Cable Duct Cable ManagementAs a premier provider of high-quality wire and cable ducts for over 30 years, we have the expertise and unmatched customer support services to make your cable management selection process as easy as possible. Our extensive product offering ensures we can find the right cable and wire management solution to meet your specific needs. We have experience working across multiple industries and are dedicated to creating the latest in innovative products, systems and services for panel management systems. Our wire and cable ducts are manufactured under UL and ISO 9001:2000-certified standards. IBOCO’s wire duct is easy to install, uninstall, and is manufactured with rigid self-extinguishing PVC plastic. Our wire duct series is RoHS and UL recognized and meets UL 94V0 for flame retardance.
Wire Duct Accessories CatalogIBOCO offers a comprehensive line of easy-to-use, time-saving accessories to complement our wire duct management series. Our selection of wire duct accessories includes:
- Wire duct covers
- SEP-E Separators
- CL, TR1 & TR1-E Wire Duct Retainers
- Ductmark ID tags
- ZP1 & ZP2 Mounting Inserts
- B4-B6 & RT4-RT6 Rivet Tools
- SX-15 Hand Duct Cutter and SX-15B Replacement Blade
- WT2 Duct & Tubing Cutter and WT2B Replacement Blade