NAB Narrow Finger Duct
IBOCO’s New Hager brand North American base (NAB) narrow finger/high density
duct is ideal for use with high-density terminal blocks. With narrow finger slots, wires
can be neatly managed from any location along the wire duct.
- The Hager Brand wire duct reflects the mounting hole configuration of all “North American” branded wire duct. Immediate mounting to your back panel or enclosure specified mounting holes.
- Hager Brand lids include a protective, removable film, that can be easily removed after installation, eliminating unwanted scratches or smudges.
- Flexible, double score-line for fast and easy modification. No cutter for firstshoreline. Flush/Burr free break. Second scoreline easily removed with theSX-15 hand duct cutter.
- Fingers insure tight cover fit in Vertical positions.
- Heavy-duty shipping carton insures “out of box” wire duct, and inclusive cover, insuring complete product integrity, ready to mount. No damages.
Available in 1 Meter Lengths. Contact sales office.
Each standard length is actually 6' 6 3/4", but is considered 6 ft for packaging and pricing.
ADHESIVE BACKING - Add suffix "A" to catalog number. - Contact sales office for pricing.
ALL Wiring Duct comes complete with covers. Wiring duct covers can be sold separately.