DC-510 Din Rail Cutter
IBOCO DC-510 cutter length is 1110 mm (~44").
Its weight is 11 kg (24 lb)
Its width is 162 mm (~6 1/2") (without lever)
IBOCO DC-510 din rail cutter expected life is at least 10,000 cuts under normal conditions.
- Length: 1110 mm (~44")
- Width: 162 mm (~6 1/2") (without lever)
- Weight: 11 kg (24 lb)
- Expected life: at least 10,000 cuts under normal conditions
- Omega 3/3F (35 mm x 7.5 mm standard symmetric rail)
- Omega 3A 3AF (35 mm heavy duty symmetric)
- G1/G1F (32 mm asymmetric)
- Omega 2F (15 mm miniature rail)
- 6mm (~1.4") steel rods, threaded or not.
The following material is included with the product:
- 1m ruler (imperial/metric)
- End stop
- 730mm (~28") high leverage handle
IBOCO DC-510 cutter is a convenient and accurate tool that will make everything easier in your din rail applications, thus saving you time and labor.
Additional Information About DC-510 Cutter
For additional information on IBOCO DC-510 DIN metal mounting rail cutter please view the attached PDF.
View our DC-510 Din Rail Cutter (PDF)
Please feel free to start chatting with us through our live chat if you need more information. You can also contact your representative or the IBOCO sales office in New Jersey if you have more questions on our DC-510 DIN rail cutter.